To ensure our engineers can operate in a range of environments, we have electricians with qualifications across the board to provide customer support and flexibility, no matter what their demands are.
Some of the qualifications possessed by our engineers include the following:
- PASMA (Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufacturers Association) certified for the erection and disassembly of mobile access towers.
see www.pasma.co.uk for more information.
- 3M cable joint termination using recommended practices.
see www.3m.com for more information.
- SELECT (Scottish Electrical Contractors Association) on inspection and testing requirements for verification of existing and new electrical installations.
see www.select.org.uk for more information.
- IHC & LEXCOM installation procedures, approved installation engineers through Square D for the installation and testing of their Home Automation products.
see www.squared.co.uk for more information.
- HSE Documentation. Over the years of completing Task Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Permit to Work applications our engineers are all versed in the creation and completion of such documents.
- COMPEX we have engineers that are COMPEX qualified and at AJ Robson we are believers in the COMPEX Supporter Scheme